The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, August 29, 2008

finally

The first semester is over, now on to final exam, then start my industrial training for 6 months, yes, till next year March.

The industrial training also a chance for me to break into the 3.0 CGPA, gotta treasure the chance I am having now, by suck up being polite to my supervisor. Oh yeah I got a final year project to boot too, yay.

What's up all this time ? Either too much or too few to recap, though. Overstacked assignments, some fucked up who got totally dumped by a gang for not telling them that he had a chronic disease, and heck, a few gossip or two about each other, just for the sake of it. It's good to be just a spectator of life ;P.

I finally free from everything, from clubs, assignments and commitment, yes I do see her everyday, dandy as usual, good for her, good for me, nothing to shout about, wish her luck till graduation. Year of the Mouse has never been worst, I hate it with a passion.

Weather ? Rain, finally, and it's fucking cold too. Weird shits always happen without me realising it, as I find my collection started to stack up. *sigh*

Looking forward to Year of The Cow, as a zodiac cycle ago it had been kind to me, so I hope this one can be the same.

Laters.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->