The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Drag , poker and Japanese

After having lunch and playing cards with my friend at his house , it was time for me to go home , can't let my mom wait . So as I turned into the main road , it was nearly empty . With no speed limit nor any police on the road , I stepped on the pedal . As I played NFS : Underground before , so I dragged my kancil till 80 km/j as the long was very long , wide and straight . Woohoo !! Talk about being superman !! I didn't know how long the road is , but as I reached the final traffic light(there is a total of 5 or less traffic lights on the road) , traffic got a little heavier , so I had to slow down .

Speaking of cards , some of my friends who came back from college roped me in to play for 2 hours . We didn't use our money , we just punished those who lost by making them did push up for 5 times . Somehow they also learnt guitar in the college they are in now(Nilai College me think) , they could strum The Eagle's "Hotel California" live version . Wow , I wish I can learn to play guitar after STPM -_-" .

Forgot to write about the Jap invasion on our school . It was just a bunch of Japenese girls , not more than 5 people , walked around my school and finished . Somehow after school I met with my friend , who too had to take one Japenese to look around the town . So yea , he introduced his Japenese friend to me , and we shole hand . His name was...if I am not mistaken...Kozu , so we chatted for a while but they had to rush cause they had to buy lunch for their families . Short conversation but hey , I can get a closer look at a Japenese without any disturbence :D .

Piuh , that's all I wanna write . Happy holiday .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->