The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Where's my panadol ?

So here I am again , drooling at my monitor while the pain keep pounding my head as I slept the wrong way (for the 16th times in this year) .

Speaking of headache , I still remember my 14-years-old-paranoid-self , as I kept wondering whether my constant headache was actually a tumour after I read one story about a young kid who struggled for his live to fight brain tumour .

Okie that's one short dumb story , I wanna think of something to write now . Somehow my math teacher took a peep at my report card and it was obviously that he found something to tease about . And yea , he told the whole class that they must score at least bla-bla-bla-I-didn't-care about-the-score so they can make it into universities . I would have gave him the middle finger . So what ? As if I care , this is only a first monthly test and you fucker exaggerated it .

People scored better than me , so ? They get number one in class , so ? "Please lah , give me some more point so I can get into top 10 " , SO ?! Fuck that education system , it makes me sick .

My love life ? Hah , it's still at its low point . I feel bored to talk about it as there are nothing interesting happened . I feel like doing a Grand Theft Auto and shoot every couple in the street who passes me by . DIE !! YOU SON OF THE BITCHES !!! EAT HOT LEAD !!

*shoot everyone with shotgun*

K back to my senses , I will sleep early tonight , tomorrow practical chemistry and I don't want to ruin it with my tired eyes -_-" .

Everyday is Valentine's day , soon I will go nuts as everyone getting cheeky in the TV , on the radio to dedicate some cheesy love songs to their partners . -_-"

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->