The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Sunday, June 11, 2006

No matter what...

I keep holding back myself , and I will always do . I tried to advance yet my brain keep playing back my past turned me into a reluctant asshole . "So what ?" has applied on me but I am slow to react to it, like a half fucked sloth that got caught by a predator . It's a "damned if i do , damned if I don't" policy out there , as I am struggling understand why a girl dig him(no , not that previous girl I am talking about anyway) . Trying to say wallowing in self-pity is for pussiess is just lying to themselves , I am enjoying it ALOT , and for 4 years I am doing that :D. Self pitying is like an escape , just like what those otakus look to hot anime chicks for some "good" fantasies , it's a perfect drug for a short term relief , second to masturbating .

Anyway , using wireless in UTAR ain't as easy as it seem , as I have to wait for almost an hour just to let the ICT people to set my laptop. Reason ? Their password can be seen in my laptop -_-" . They almost caused me to be late for a practical 2 days ago . Oh well , at least I don't have to queue just to use the pc lab to look for infos on my future assignments .

This year's world cup seem abit...."quiet" , as I feel that I am not desperate to watch the matches . Last night's England should have drew , they were just lucky , as their performance was nothing to shout about . Will Brazil win again ? Or German will do a France ? It's too hype to care about it anyway .

For now , I am looking forward to another day at UTAR , and ponder which place will I go , and which TF toys will be out . Laters .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->