The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, July 01, 2006

The mark has been made

Great, haven't touch PC for almost 2 weeks , mid term test for Human Resource by next week, and I have a few TF buying to do today ! I have an attitude of study earlier so I am not panic for the time being. I had a slight headache, as I stayed excited till almost 2 am as German marched into semi final, I lost count on how much I did the nazi salute XD.

Last Thursday I went out with my friend to Wangsa Maju, somehow I decided to open up my past 4 months of depression when they talked about her. Perhaps I really need someone to listen, beside my sex doll bolster ?

Anyway, later in 2 hours time I will go to Glory System at Endah Parade to grab my Alternator Mirage and BW Primal & Meg. If I am crazy enough I might consider Star Wars TF Millenium Falcon, but for now I want to finish this buy and other minor buying at the moment. I also want to ask the shopkeeper about whether Alt Nemesis Prime will be available, and I hope she can find Swerve for .



0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->