The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Dust to dust and hey ho let's d'oh

Dust is the devil in disguise. Dust is everywhere. It covers up your table, your table lamp, your radio, your bedsheet, your used condom, your crotch your penis/vagina and worst of all....your cupboards aren't spare from it!! I hate it when my Transformers are covered with dust, it's like the gang looking at me with their pissed off eyes, yelling "Oi Jie!! Fucking wipe off those web of shit from our booties, will you?! Or we will fill you with holes!!". I had noted to myself that I will clean up my wooden cupboard tomorrow morning, before I run off to KLCC at noon to meet up with a seller. Even though I have to deal with dusty problem, I still mulling about buying another cupboard, this time it's smaller but large enough to put my collections. This may invite more devil-made montrosity to live within my room but as the stupid quote goes :"The enmy of my enemy is my friend", I have to befirend with it by....ignore them :/. I remember even Last 2 months ago Reader's Digest recommended us not to care much about the dust, just let it be. I felt so energetic today, as my first mid-term exam for Human Resource finished in just an hour. So energetic that I hump a lamp post outside my apartment didn't feel tired at all. And now this is the second time I enter cyber cafe today to write something so to stop myself from moving too much. Before I end this, here's an image that I saw from my brother's collection when he invited me to live with him at my cousin's house for a night.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->