The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Morning sadness

I came to UTAR wearing my usual gloomy face, as German got totally ripped apart by the Italian during the second of extra time. Maybe they should have enter the final with that superb performance, just luck ain't on their side.

While many people said Italy is boring and a cheat, I dare say they never watch Italian football before, I had seen them played attractive football in this world cup and I never yawned, the only matches I yawned the most was EVERY England match, it's fucking amazing that they can even reached quater final in the first place. Sven just sat there did nothing, as if enjoying the team played in such mediocrity, his departure is a real blessing for England. Rooney? Saviour?! Please don't me laugh, I even rate my maturity higher than his , even though we are both twenty and he is playing for his nation while I stuck at UTAR continue my tertiary education and wallow about my 4 or 5 months depression.


The real cheater I say ? Is none other than South Korea, and don't get me started how Malaysian support them just because "we are teh asian !!111!!////". Peh, I am still looking forward to see them die in plane crash. So who will win the so called "cup of life"? I am rooting for Italy, my oh my they had get their Italian Job done so well. And then I have a sinking feeling that we may never see AC Milan, Juventus and other top teams again next season.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->