The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Ya Mama

If the world is consist of humanoid animals, the first animal I will hump is zebra, or mare will do. XD

Walking around KLCC has never been bored. If not for Kinokuniya, I wouldn't there in the first place. I took a look at toy section in Isetan, pathetic as ever as I bought BW Rhinox from there last month. I will gather more money for SW TF Millenium Falcon, which will be the only figure I will buy from the toyline. But then, I also like Palpatine's Alternate mode.

At least tonight I can finally rest without worry other things, and the only homework I am doing is article review, which just short and simple. Now I need I bigger plastic bag to fill my TF toy boxes.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->