The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, July 07, 2006

Shuwap deebaadeedaa

Dammit I can still rofl everytime I think about it, as I got chosen to come to attend today's Acapella session. The young-yet-older-than-me music teacher is cool though, and he still keep some TF G1 toys even though he had failed to catch up to this day's generation, which he doesn't have to bother about anyway, so I recommended him to wait for TF Classics and next year's action movie.

Anyway back to the Acapella thingy. God dammit my voice has been "tuned" to more listenable level by the teacher XD. And he's kind enough to recommended me to a new classical guitar which worth as minimum as RM 1300 !! I decided to keep my current cheap classical guitar as I need time to perfect my skills before extending my e-penis in music.

Tomorrow's mid term for Human Resource had got everyone (not me , really !! :P) nervous, while I still got one last chapter to finish. Since I can't go back till 5 pm because of the session, I might as well revise in library later. Can't wait to go to KLCC after exam, need to go window shopping again.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->