The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, December 29, 2006

Best of 2006

Best moments of 2006 :

Getting my first salary while working as a part time techinican. Yup, that's nothing like feeling rewarded for hard works :'D.

Liverpool won the FA cup final against West Ham. Steven Gerrard's screamer saved the team at
the very last moment and went no to win at penalty. Glad that I finally bought the jersey after 
years of supporting them.

Went to Genting Highlands (yup, it was my first time) with my course mates. Having so much 
fun there, espacially riding the Space Shooter, rowing the small boat and tried out the archery.

I got my own Classical guitar, as I joined UTAR's music club. :D


Surprisingly best toy of 2006 :


No, it's not Transformers, it's Revoltech. Priced at around RM 80.00 each, Revoltech features some famous characters range from Black Lagoon's Revy to Neon Genesis Evangelion EVAs. With superb posability, you can almost pose them whatever you wanted it to. I recommand this to any collectors out there.


Best game of 2006 :


Okami - If Shadow Of Colosuss gave me an empty feeling, this game pushed me to tears. Beside superb graphic, the story line just capture my soul as it made me care for the characters in the game. Memorable (and sexy) characters, awesome boss battles that require you to use the calligraphy, and the ending that screams for a sequel. Too bad Clover Studio was absorbed into Capcom, I still dare hope they will make number 2 for this, the story still remain open.

God Hand - If Okami made me cry, this one made me laugh till my head explode. The game just fill with wacky characters, range from poison chi hua hua (yup) to 2 mini bosses consist of 2 sissy black men who lost their balls in vietnam wars....LITERALLY. In contrast to Okami, this game pack a no-holds-barred punches and will punish you for your miss steps. A must try for people who have PS2, and a respect to Clover Studio, who too produce this creative games.

Guitar Heroes 2 - Basic requirement : a PS2 and a brain that ONLY INTO ROCK. Go head bang along with your controller as this sequel getting harder with more rock songs to play, and holy-shit-at (yes, I am still afraid to play Pantera's Cowboys From Hell & Queen Of The Stone Age's No One Knows). The function is same as other dance simulation, only thing different is you are "dancing" by using your fingers on a controller or "guitar" controller if you buy original version.

Yoshi Island DS - Cute and innovative, this game just plain fun. It makes full of the dual screen (pun intended) to make me go "wow" at any angle. A must try for people who have DS.

Elite Beat Agent - It's a dance simulation.....only by using the DS's stylus pen. I recommand you all to try the harder difficulty, which is more fun than the super easy difficulty.


Funniest album cover of 2006 :


Take That's album pwns all other covers out there. Serious-fucking-ly, don't you all realise that WHY THE FUCKING HELL THERE'S VERY LARGE SPACE ON THE LEFT SIDE, BETWEEN 2 BAND MEMBERS ?! The thing that popped into my mind is the message they are sending to Robbie 
William "PLEASE ROBBIE COME BACK, WE NEED YOU !!". Serve them right for kicking him out, so has the last laugh now ? XD


Best album I bought for 2006 :


Keane - Under The Iron Sea. The song somehow summed my mood for this year. Great 
sophomore album.

Wolfmother - Self title. Wanna hear a very young Ozzy Osbourne sings in progressive rock band ? Check this guy out. ;D


Pwnage of 2006 :


The coup in Thailand. Nothing is more awesome than that.


That's all for the best, will think about the worst of 2006. Cheers for year 2007 !!








 

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->