The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

It's the year 2006...

The treacherous Deceptions had conquered planet Cybertr....OK OK -_-"

Year 2007 is fast approaching, and guess what ? It's the year of t3h pig . Cheers to
those who borned in the year of the pig, any year that have to do with pig, yup, piggy,
you know....oink oink ^0^.

So what's cooking in 2006 ? I have fair share of goods and bads, and I assume my bad times outweight the good ones. Yup, 2006 kicked start with the ungrafeful bitch ran away with another guy, and converted into a Muslim. And by November my ex-room mates kicked me out for doing things right !! Wow things just couldn’t get better for me :/.

First semester in UTAR is a chance for me to start anew in a new place, and I am glad that things so far going smoothly, minus the kicking out. Looking forward to returning to UTAR for the second semester with feel good feeling. Obviously second will be full of assignments and projects, so what ? Like I never been there before after form 6. Anyway I will post my list on my next post, right after this one, I will start with the good one (duh). I am too lazy to put them in numbers (read : list out top 5 top 1000 ZOMG boring) so I will do it spontaneously. But first things first, what do I wish for next year, hmmm ?



- I want people just be more honest to me, for example, they should have told me I am still single and didn’t belong to their group, as they all in the relationship now, better than telling me I was not “join” enough. Fuck you.

- I will try not to be too hesitate when deciding something, like buying things I like.

- I am gonna continue do things I like, be it playing guitar or fucking with prostitute participate in activities.

- Gonna watch Transformers next year, 4th of July here I come !!!!

Cheers to you and happy 2007, those who have a very good luck, keep preserve it, while those with bad luck like me……well, try again .







 

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->