The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Things that woman who returned from maternity leave like to talk about

Giving birth :
You know ah ? The pain was like fuiyo damn painful, yet I like I wanna go to toilet. 
Then then I can feel the head coming out from there, it was like fuiyo damn painful, 
yak yak yak yak yak.................

Breast feeding :
How to breast feed ah ? Me don't know, me usually use pump one, as letting the 
baby suck on my neng neng(definition ? You don't want to know ;)) sure tickle! 
Some more my "milk" sometimes overflowed and wet my bra, mweheheh. Anyway 
yak yak yak yak.............

The baby :
The baby got my lips leh, so cute one. Oh it got my hubby's nose/eyes whatever too !! Her hair (yes she got a daughter) is like fuiyo damn lebat, I don't know why I don't feel geli when I gave birth to her. On the other hand yak yak yak yak yak....

No wonder I find pregnant women turning me on more than a naked ordinary one ;D.


NOTE : Some are fictional while some are overheard from afar, she is after all, just right beside my working table. Did I say that she's surprisingly pretty for a married woman ? She's a siamese btw. XD

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->