The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, December 11, 2006

I don't know what title to write, I am running out of idea

I hate the fact that the XP I am using now is non SP2, and certain programs can't be installed, argh I need another time to reformat again, at least I have a so called SP 3a with me, and it's pirated version :D.

Today the senior worker who went for maternity leave had returned today, and boy she's surprisingly pretty for a married women, I can't stop drooling at her (of course she didn't notice XD).

Ah yes, the cold weather is back again, and it's 26 degree celcius today, almost the room temperature, w00t. Now bring on the flood !! I ain't christian though, but jumping on the Christmas-spirit bandwagon is sure fun. My early christmas present is none other than a original Liverpool jersey, RM199 for L size, not a bad price after all. You lots who looking for jersey should check out Al-Ikhsan, the jerseys they sell are quite cheap, don't be scared by that Islamic name you ompas-lompas :P. Next present for myself ? I am not sure yet, but I am eyeing one now, hope to get it by end of this week or next week.

Found my new room, will be moving in around January, and goona say goodbye to those immature fucks, I don't have to ejoy wank off while watching them perform "69" on each other. My lastest room is bigger now, so i can get bigger cupboard(s) to keep my books, my clothe and my collections :D.

Oh well, that's all I have now, I hope I can update my other blog by this week. Kinda ashame though -_-"

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->