The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I here by declare 2007 is.....

TRANSFORMERS YEAR

Yup, with 7 more months to go till the live action movie hit the theater, I might come out with my own "Transformers 101". I tried to do it last year but it's still considered early so I held back till the right moment, which is.....now. Nah I am too lazy to write now, so bear with me, as I tried to summarise without leaving out the important details about Transformers.

So how about my current life ? So far things are looking good as usual. My room is bigger, which means I can add one more (and larger) shelf :D~~, and...yea that's all, with an exception that the internet is slow as usual. And today all ATMs gone wonky as they are all fed up with people withdrawing money from them, so yea can't withdraw my own moolah to buy 2 important things today -_-". Oh well, at least I still have 4 more holidays untill my second semester starts.

Hey tonight I might start writing by tonight ! Laters.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->