The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Sunday, September 09, 2007

My ears !! they burn !!

Sometimes my tongue always got tangle, every time I say "Barbie", my ears will hear it as "babi", worst comes to worst I was chatting with a friend from Indonesia while when walking in Time Square yesterday.

Another thing is French words, they are weird, aren't they ? While went shopping with choir members at Sunway, one girl said to others "jom, let's go to Voir". It's supposed to be "VO-AR", right ? I heard her said "voyeur" -_-".

Some affected me emotionally as well, couple who happen to live in the same apratment, always teasing each other. Girl always let out a high pitch yell, as if they are....erm....for the lack of better term, going for it. :O

It's weird that I am feeling damn relax instead of nervous, must have gone numb. It's exam tomorrow FFS !!

As for my song of the day :

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->