The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, September 06, 2007

There's only you in my head.......

Notes....NOTES !!!! Memorise !!!! Wwwhhhheeee........

Can't wait for exam, I am stressing out here. The wait is tormenting, meh.

Anyway good luck to all those who is currently sitting or soon to sit the exam next week. Cheers and good luck.

Anyway my 3 months of semester break might be busy. After one month break, octorber that is, I will be coming to city for choir practise, them pricks just love each others, don't they ? I stay for the girls too, kinda miss them, and always wanted to do a William Hung *shake bon bon*.

Then at December, I might go to Kota Kinabalu as invited by the owner of the music club. If everything goes smoothly, it will be my first ride of aeroplane in a decade(now you see how katak di bawah tempurung I am ?). Can't wait though, get to find some pretty kadazan prostitues see the beautiful jungles and seas there, and oh how can I forgot Malaysia's tallest genitalia mountain too ?!

There it's that busy yet fun though. For now I need to lay low and revise. Somehow KK got me thinking : will I meet her there ? It's been a year and she was married. I am torn between, whether I want to say hi to her as her loyal friend or flame her like some assholes due to her "ungratefulness" (IMO). I used to like her anyway yet can't bring myself to confess, as being principal's son who manage under MY school couldn't be anymore suck.

But alas, all pass is pass, at least I redeem myself, even it's not work out, so thank you for making me feel alive, even for a short time. Ima treassure it for now, as it's bitter sweet. heh.

Cheers and continue go TF hunting !!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->