The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Sunday, September 02, 2007

*sit back, deep breath, and...*

I need to stop looking. I give up. It's now nature's turn to look for me. I am sick of working hard for it.

I need to refocus. I lost many precious time because of this. Starting by going to watch Black Sheep next Monday afternoon.

I need to stop being thinking the usual memories. What's done is done, I need to let go. My brain cells need to hold something new.

I need to stop repeating it. I hate repeat. It's boring.

I need to be confident. Fuck the lecturers, I am gonna do it my way.

I need to sleep more. Regaining my strength ftw.

I need to have more faith. Ain't the strong believer type, but I respect that the existence of supernatural, be it holy or evil.

I need to start getting laid enjoying life....

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->