The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, September 15, 2007

No

No. PC gaming is not dead, it's just the consoles war hugging all the headlines. Like rock & roll, they just can't die, and isn't it ironic that most console games are made from using computers themselves, no ? Some idiots just too blind too see, or too orgasm to realized.

No. I don't want to meet her. Even she's really sweet and hot just like what some said to me in msn, no, I don't want to meet her. Beside, why should he let me see her anyway, brag ? Gonna admit her present will open up my old wound anyway. I still acknowledge their happiness, until death do them part.

No. I will not bow down to his pressure. If he wants to fail me, so be it. There's more to life than facing his subject and seeing him courting slutty girls in lecture hall every week. I hope he rots in hell for being biased and cunt.

No. I want to enjoy playing lastest games, not showing off my lastest rig. What's the point if you only have the zomg GeForce 8800 (or more than that I assumed) card without mobo, keyboard, mouse, etc ? Hah.

No. I still hold dear to the memories. It's precious. I can't let go.

No. I won't be regret for what I have done. I rather regret for what I have not done.

No. You just don't get it why I always do thing the "hard" way, cause that's your definition of "hard". What if I say yours is the same ? So don't shove your "facts" into my throats. I may not be always right, nor genius, at least I know what I am doing.

No. I gonna be myself, even if I am changing I still remain the root of me. Always be your guardian, always be your asshole.

And lastly, no. I still can't forget you. Yes, YOU. ;)

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->