The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Jingle my bells all the way

Christmas is coming, and I am not a christian and I preach satanic, so what ? I gonna jump on the bandwagon to splash some moolah on things that I want without remorse and without nagging from other people. Before Christmas I have got what I wanted, like Ipod and NDS Lite, so be glad that I only have few things on my mind right now, the most important one is....

Soul Of Chogokin Baikanfu

It's normal for anyone to mistaken it as Gordian, and it's not. First thing first Soul Of Chogokin is a hardcore collectors' line. It AIN'T a toy for kids, cause a SOC figure is full with more than 50% of die cast, a epitome of awesome toy engineering It will cost me around RM 400, which is surprisingly cheap for a set of 3 figures plus some small ones. At least I am not gonna splash more on a SOC figure, which is the answer to Transformers' Fortress Maximus. It weight around 1.1 Kg when combined.

Super Robot Wars 100 scale Al Teisen

If there's anything that get me back to model kits, is this, not Gundam. At least 100 scale is a range for me who don't know how to paint. At least I know how to scrap off the excessive plastic parts with plier and sandpaper.

So that's all for my wishlist, and a early merry Christmas to all christians out there, god speed.

1 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->