The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Now they really made me angry..

Note : Fazri already knew this story :P

It goes like this , this shit happened in Thursday , when it was our last school day as a week holiday was ahead of us . On the last three period , Lady Luck smiled on us as all teachers had to attend meeting so they left us with nothing to do (except holiday works) , so why the hell should I stop them from talking ? I just minding my own buisness by reading newspaper and finished some math questions .

Minutes gone by , two more period before the bell rang , one boy from the other class walked in and joined a group of girl chatting , well there was nothing wrong with it , so I ignored him and continued reading my newspaper . But things got a little uneasy as the class became more noisier than the "normal" noise I expected , the group which the boy joined in kept laughing loudly while stomping their feet , I hushed at them to lower their voices and they did....for just a couple of second .

Like everyone said to me before , ignored those guys as the majority of my class was all from other school and they always group together . So heed those so called "advice" . Things getting worst as they laughed(except the feet stomping) like a bunch of hyenas in the dark . My nerve started to crack but yet I still hold on . Suddenly , one girl from the group walked out from the group and then for no reason at all , or maybe I didn't know what happened behind me , lost balance as if she being pushed by someone and stumbled on the table which just right beside me . The table knock my left arms and disturbed my concentration on my newspaper .

On the time like that , I couldn't believe that you wouldn't pissed if you were me . My head said :"That's it , I am pissed" , I felt my whole head getting warmer , my vision became abit blur , I felt the sensation of wanting to yell.....I blew my top . I let out a loud howl "HOI !!!" at the girl . The whole class was silent , and I turned to look at the same group with my fierce eyes while breathing hard , I could feel the heat circling around my face as I watched each of them , sulking with their heads down as they made eye contact with me in a few milisecond . As minutes went by I returned to my newspaper and continued reading .

The silince won't last long , but the noise seemed lower , so I managed to cold down and took a nap . As there was about 40 minutes to go , the boy came to me and apologised for the loud noise that they had made , oh well , I just nodded and gave him a polite wave before he went out from my class . Su rprisingly , as I wanna go to the toilet , some kids who also came from the same school as the boy , gave me a pat on the back , and thanked me for shutting the group's mouths as they wanna slept in the class . I shrugged , replied them with my lame smile and continued my way to the toilet , while humming one of KMFDM's single which its quote completely suited this situation :

"You only got respect when you are kicking ass" - KMFDM

Yup , I kicked their asses that day . Yes I did , I never felt this happy before .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->