The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Like dynamite

God dammit my stomach has been acting weird this morning , as I have to rush into toilet 4 times , and I almost shitted myself....literally . Just came out from my tutorial which lasted only an hour . And I have 2 practical to finish as both due tomorrow >_< !!

Come to think of it , I think I need a digicam , a Nikon Coolpix Digicam , just like my dad's . I might revive my short-lived funnies and snap some scene from this campus . I ain't that hype about cameraphone , never interest in it anyway .

Can't wait for Saturday , as there's something I want to do :
  • Eat KFC at Ampang Park
  • Went to Endah Parade
  • Buy Cybertron Thunderblast at Glory System
  • Shop for grocery item

I also might ask the aunty about BW Primal and Meg, it's been 2 weeks of June , wtf those local Hasbro is doing ?!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->