The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, June 16, 2006

Right..

I had a fair share of bad and good luck today . The printers in UTAR just shited on me and didn't want to print my practicals . Worst come to worst ICT counter ran out of A4 paper , I am so fucked that I plead from the librarian to lend me a few A4 papers and promised them that I will return the exact amount of paper she lent to me tomorrow , as I want to attend a free guitar practise . I also declined my room mate's invitation to watch F&F : Tokyo Drift , as I ain't that mad about "fuiyoo !!! konaring !!" bullshit . I also had planned to go to Endah Parade anyway , just continue my lonely walk .

Don't feel like reading at the moment , I am tired out by today's lastest practical , which was all about semen cement .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->