Shark fin soup and me : reloaded
School authority has ordered us to decorate our class to show that we are in CNY fever , which we don't have the mood at all to do so because of the exercise-laden subjects . More and more kids got de-merited between 27 and whooping 50 points , I bet that those teachers take advantage of it just for their sweet revenge .
This is the end of my first game-less month , and there are 10 months to go before STPM and another 5 months of post-STPM anarchy . Still a long way to go , and lots of detailed subjects to finish . Tomorrow there will be one ceramah for the upper 6 , which the main subject is....you guessed it , post-STPM future . So here's what I am expecting from the "talk show" :
1. Form 6 is about hard working , not honey-mooning
2. Straight As is direct proportional to great universities *rolls eyes*
3. Don't panic while sitting for the exam
4. Start doing revision now like your future depends on it (whatever.....)
5. Lots of "bisik-bisik" among the upper 6
I always feel cynical when it comes to education , and yesterday it confirmed my feeling . Two writers wrote about how straight As doesn't guarantee success , and the irony was they boldly added their PMR and SPM result . Yes , both of them scored straight and they were quite happy about it . A hypocrites they are...........